Re: Patch for Delete key behavior (for dia-0.96.1) - save/load accels

What version of Dia are you using? The shortcut editing works since 0.95.

Also, I noticed that the Shift+Alt+key are not working for me, I'll try
to find out why. But changing e.g. Shift+Alt+l to Alt+l makes the line
shortcut work. So does Ctrl+Shift+key.

O. Mikle

Michael Ross wrote:
I mentioned this before but didn't get a reply.

My menurc contains no entries of the <Actions> type.  None.

And adding the line of text you describe has no effect on function of
the ptrogram.

Mike