Re: problem with custom shape

Let me get this straight, if I make a shape 1 inch by 1 inch it will come off the palette 2cm x 2cm?  If I make it within a 2cm x 2cm frame, it will look the way I drew it when pulled from the pallette?

Are you sure you were supposed to let that little secret out?

Mike

On Nov 8, 2007 1:32 PM, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 10:04 -0800, Brian Hoff wrote:
> I'm using Dia 96.1-7 on Win32. I've created a custom
> shape. When I bring it into a new diagram, its been
> shrink. How do I get it to come in at the size it was
> created?

I'm afraid you'll have to manually resize it in the diagram.  At the
moment, all shapes are created with a size of 2x2 cm regardless of what
the shape file says.

-Lars