Re: [Dia][patch][manual] French tranlation

Hello,

2007/4/8, Thomas Harding <thomas harding laposte net>:

Hello,
I have done French translation of all stuff in doc/en,
(and made some enhancements related to it :)

Please find "svn diff -x '-u'" in attachment

Thanks for the translation. I'm currently reviewing it before commit.
While reviewing it, I realized your patch is done of two things :
- The French translation
- some enhancements about build and some extra documentation pages.

I will handle your patch and put it as the French translation but it
would be nice if the extra pages could also be done for the english
language : if dia migrates to gnome-doc-utils, the english pages will
be taken as the reference documentation and the other languages
documentation would just be some strict translation of it (that means
your extra pages won't exist anymore).

Regards

Christophe Bliard