Re: how to write a plug in

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 12:35 +0200, Steffen Macke wrote:
Hi Mathew,

I'm new to the list. I looked around for documentation on how to write a
plug in but I didn't see anything. Where's it hiding?

What kind of plug-in would you like to write? I don't think there's
any documentation available for writing plug-ins. But you can simply
look at the existing sources and start from an existing plug-in that
is somehow similar to your functionality.

The most common and thus most (somewhat) documented plugins are the
import/export plugins.  Others are possible, but so few have tried to do
anything with plugin that the infrastructure is weak.

There's a bit of info on the faemilia.org TWiki, which was the first
Wiki where I could put Dia information:
http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/DiaEditor
It really should be moved to the live.gnome.org Wiki now.

-Lars