Re: How to build doc in trunk ?

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 06:19:15PM +0200, Thomas Harding wrote:
On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 04:11:41AM +0200, Lars Clausen wrote:
I installed dia from svn, but doc is missing in install,
and was not built at compile-time

If you have the proper XSLT parts installed, it should build and install.
Check that you have xsltproc and docbook-xslt (the nwalsh version) -- if
the requirements are not met, Dia will build w/o docs rather than fail
just for lack of docs.

Well: I have both them installed (debian sarge)

and running xsltproc by hand works (note there is typos in
usage-layers.xml i had to correct to build doc, and it warns about
"tt" tag)

line is:
 xsltproc /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/xhtml/docbook.xsl
 dia.xml

--
Thomas Harding