Re: [Off-topic] Re: 0.96 pre

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Young, Robert wrote:

PS. I understand Rob may not have any say over what he puts in
his signature, but IMHO that kind of signature is a waste of
bandwidth...

Apologies for the wasted bandwidth - until you wrote this I didn't know
that this was happening. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to stop
it, sorry.

No worries :-)

I was just amusing myself. These appended paragraphs appear frequently now and I often wonder if they really fill any purpose (i.e. if they actually have any "legal" weight).

I guess all I can say is that you're not receiving this email in error
:-)

Thanks, :-)

/C