Re: implenting signals for the widgets in widgets.c

On 3/2/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

No, we are the right ones to bug, I just haven't had the time to do more
than push the release (and even that got pushed longer than I wanted).  A
skim over your code looked like it was reasonable, but I haven't tried to
run it.

Turns out that the delay was useful after all. I had a second look at
my work and it turns out that the patch does not work for arrow
selectors. The dynamic menu is more complicated than I thought it was.
Apologies for jumping the gun, but I need to work on it a bit more!

Also removed the "default_handler" I had introduced for all those new
signals. I had been blindly following the gtk tutorial, which seems to
leave this bit unexplained. A closer reading of the GTK API shows that
the default handler is unnecessary.

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, KReSIT, IIT Bombay