Suggestion for Dia

Hi, my name is Antonio and I'm a student from the University of Córdoba, Spain. I'm using Dia to make posible the diagrams in my project to finish my career and I'd like to ask you if you have in mind to add an option in the text labels to use underline format in the text. This is because I need it to represent primary keys of a database, and I don't want to get crazy using simple lines to make manual underlines. The version of Dia I'm using is 0.95, which is in the ubuntu repositories for Dapper Drake. I don't like using tar.gz packages because they are less controlable when you want to update your system.

Other problem I had was rotating figures. I encourage you to solve these little problems and win the battle versus microsoft visio!

Sorry for my poor english, hope you understand me.

Thanks!

Antonio.