Re: bug #439974 [Cc from Comment #15]

Hi Thomas,

dia-cmdline is created on-the-fly from dia.dbk via the sed script
(see Makefile.am). This allows future up-to-date man page included
in the manual.

This is fine with me. However, I would like to get Lars OK to integrate this.
I'm also not very good with automake :-(

Things that are in bugzilla we don't have to worry so much about,
because they don't get "lost". Things that are "only" posted to the
mailing list are in more danger to be forgotten.
However, I would agree that it takes us too long to get things into
the trunk... But we're
only working on this in our limited free time.

Regards,

Steffen