bug #439974 [Cc from Comment #15]

I post to the list, as I don't know if Seffen got automatically replies
(no news for a couple of weeks)

This bug concerns documentation enhancements

Hi Steffen,

about dia-cmdline:

dia-cmdline is created on-the-fly from dia.dbk via the sed script
(see Makefile.am). This allows future up-to-date man page included
in the manual.

Feel free to check-up Makefile.am

about postscripts:

I added these ones because of conversion loosing quality
(especially for inside text). Conversion is done for the
other ones, so we don't need to include every postscript
version of the figures, just that onces.

Postscripts are needed for postscript output:
make -f hardcopies.makefile dia.ps
do the job fine...

about hardcopies.makefile:

This works fine, but I wish someones includes it's features
to the main Makefile template (in top of source tree).
I don't know enough automake to do this myself :)

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Harding