0.96pre. Location of pasted objects

I noticed that there's a beginning of something clever as to where an object you copy and then paste is inserted. However, it's not working so great at the moment. I think it should at least be disabled by default.

Here's what happens if I do:
1. Copy an object
2. Press Ctrl-v to insert an object

        The new object is inserted close to the top left of the window

3. Press Ctrl-v to insert an object again

        The second object is insert a little bit below and to the right

4. Press Ctrl-v to insert an object once more

        The third object is insert a little bit below and to the right
        of the second object.

This is annoying and I'm unable to figure out how to change the "delta-distance" between the objects.

Nor can I control where the object is initially inserted by for instance clicking on the screen.

So I think this behaviour should at least be disabled by default.

/Christian