Re: No list of recent diagrams?

Works for me on Ubuntu Feisty too. Do you have a   <dia:list role="recent-files"> section in your ~/.dia/persistence file? What happens if you rename your .dia directory to .dia.old and allow Dia to create a new one?

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 22:52 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote:
loli said:
> Dia-0.96-pre3, (called with app/run_dia.sh) does not offer a list of
> recent
> diagrams

It does for me, with GTK 2.8.15 on a FC5 system.  Whether or not I compile
with Gnome enabled.  What system are you compiling it on?  Do new diagrams
that you edit get added to the list?

-lars