After all the big stuff, a small question

First,

Lars, hope your visit to my home state was a treat. We've had some fluctuating weather recently, so hope you caught the good portion. Ice and snow this week, but I trust you're gone now.

Now to my question. I have little pieces of text. The built-in anchor is on the left side of these pieces. I want to anchor them to the left side of a box, so I need the connection point on the right, but do not see how to get it to switch sides. How is this done?

Thanks-

Jim Clark
SDS: K0QA
Lenexa, Kansas