database diagrams

Hello dia developers and users,

I've started to write two new objects for DIA to be able to draw (database)
table relation diagrams. Here is an example already drawn with my extension
to dia -- composed attribute references are still missing.

http://freenet-homepage.de/p.novotnik/pub/tmp/dorepo.png

However, meanwhile I am asking myself whether it is worth the trouble at
all and whether using just the UML class and the UML association object
wouldn't suffice. Therefore, I would like to ask you for your personal
opinion.

Thanks in advance,
pete.

--