Tabbed Usage

Hi,
    I am currently using Dia 0.95 to assist in completing a college Software Development course which is mainly OO and the UML features in Dia are brilliant! I am the only Linux user in a class of 25 and I am blowing everyone away with the quality and simplicity of Dia in comparison with an app like MS Visio. So far I have mastered the creation of Class diagrams (superb method/attrib handling!), Use Case diagrams, Statechart diagrams and Sequence Diagrams. I have also managed to create templates for CRC Cards. Can I say, well done, on creating such a good open-source diagram editing tool. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. The only things I have missed in my 60+ hours of usage are

+ Pre-build CRC card objects like the classes. (Please see attachment)
+ Tabbed organisation of open diagrams (Like Firefox's pages) and the toolbox window all being in one consolidated environment. If this is possible already can you please explain, how can I do this?

Thanks for the good work. Keep it up!
Aaron