RE: Dia drawing that crashes 0.96pre4 on Windows when loading

I've got a drawing that crashes 0.96pre4 on Windows upon
it in bugzilla. However, I'm fine with sending it directly to
one of the developers - any takers?

When you say it crashes, are there any error messages? Or does it just
hang?

Have you tried loading it under Linux? ( I see you have mentioned using
Linux recently). If it crashes under linux, can you provide a backtrace?

Rob.