Re: Dia drawing that crashes 0.96pre4 on Windows when loading

Is the drawing in Dia format or VDX? If VDX, I'm the best person to send it to.

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 15:27 +0100, christian ridderstrom gmail com wrote:
I've got a drawing that crashes 0.96pre4 on Windows upon loading. The
diagram is proprietary, so I don't want to place it in bugzilla. However,
I'm fine with sending it directly to one of the developers - any takers?

Best regards
/Christian

Note to self. The drawing is in doc/system/calibration