RE: Strange error message

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 22:24 +0100, James Wilde (Glocalnet) wrote:
Hi Lars, and thank for replying.

Sorry, no.  Dia_plugin_init does not show:

Well, that tells us that the file is correctly placed, but not generated
right.  Unfortunately, I don't know the conditions that cause this to
happen, so all I can suggest is make uninstall && make distclean
&& ./configure && make && make install.

root jwilde4:/usr/local/lib/dia# nm libxslt_filter.la
nm: libxslt_filter.la: File format not recognized

The .la file is but a text file pointing to the .so file and handling a
bit of other housekeeping.

-Lars