Re: DiaObject Initial Values

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 05:34 -0800, Plamen Todorov wrote:
Hello,

I am working on a plugin that needs to have initial
properties set when the object is created (computed at
runtime). I set the initial values in the CreateFunc
of the plugin, but after the object creation these are
overwritten by Dia with some other defaults (in
function dia_object_default_create).
Can you please guide me what is the proper way to set
initial values of newly created objects?

If they are properties that should not be settable from the defaults
dialog, you can give the flag PROP_FLAG_NO_DEFAULTS in the properties
definition array.  See for instance the GRAFCET step object or the UML
state object.

-Lars