Re: Missing the PNG size dialog window

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 23:09 -0500, David Wiener wrote:
Hi

First - dia is great!

My small problem is this:  I just installed FC8 on my work laptop and
loaded up dia (0.96.1).  In previous versions, for at least the last
several months, when I exported a diagram as a PNG I was given a
dialog that allowed me to specify the size of the PNG image to create.
This was a *great* feature because by specifying a large enough PNG
file I could create PNGs that were clear and usable.  The latest
version of dia seems to have lost the capability.

I have tried to use the --size option but it does not seem to have any
affect.

I think dia is awesome, but it really, really needs to have that feature back again.

You need to have libart installed for the antialiased and size-capable
export.  Not sure if you'll need to recompile Dia for it.

-Lars