-----Original Message-----
From: dia-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Lars Clausen
Sent: August 26, 2007 7:31 AM
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
Subject: Re: Digital Logic Shapes

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 16:14 -0600, Jason Klaus wrote:
I've created a number of Digital Logic (AND/OR/XOR gates
and more) and
CMOS transistor shapes for Dia that I'm using for my own work.  I
found the existing Logic sheet lacking in terms of devices
represented, the quality of those present, as well as no horizontal
variants.  I figure many other people could benefit from
these shapes,
so I'd like to donate them to the project.  Unfortunately I
don't have
the time to setup a link to the repository and setup a proper patch
against the source, so I was wondering if anyone on the list would
mind doing this for me.  Drop me a mail and I'll send you copies of
all the shapes and sheets I've created.  I welcome comments
or advice
on how I can make them better.

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.  Given that I made
the original logic shapes, I'd love to see them upgraded -- I
definitely wasn't pleased with the results either.

If they are just shapes, sending me a zip file with the
shapes and sheets would work nicely.  If there's coding
involved, a diff would be appreciated, but we can discuss
those things offline.

-Lars

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:00 PM