Re: dia+osx? help!

botkiller promo wrote:

Gotcha.  So in bash right now when I type dia, I only get "command not
found".  Do I need to enable X11 fowarding and use ssh -X to create a
remote
session to run dia?

With regards to "command not found", the path of your xterm shell can be
determined by typing "set" in the xterm window. Make sure the path includes
the directory that the dia program is in. If you are trying to run in from
the directory it resides in, then type "./dia".

The path for OSX's terminal window and the xterm window are generally set
independently - I'm not an expert, so I recommend you post to the
appropriate forum on Apple's website if you need more detail.

With regards to remote sessions, you only need to be worried about that if
you want to run dia on one computer and display its window on another (i.e.
remote). This is unrelated to your error.