Re: How to add a shape to Dia, step-by-step

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 07:03:30PM +0200, Steffen Macke wrote:
I think such information has been added recently to the Dia Manual
(11.2 Shapes).

Yep!

However, this requires quite different skills than the ones in my
tutorial (XML editing,
not just clicking around). Of course, it would be good to combine both things.
It's both DocBook, so it shouldn't be too difficult:

There is information about this at the chapter's end

http://dia-installer.de/howto/create_shape/dia_create_shape.xml

May you fill a bug report about this, including me as Cc:? I will
make the inclusion as soon as Mark's changes will be merged.

Regards,
--
Thomas Harding