Re: UI issue: Text edit mode

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 19:00 -0300, loli wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:57:38 +0200, Lars Clausen wrote
I'm strong considering splitting diagram editing into a "normal" mode
and a "text-edit" mode.

I always think of two different "text-edit" modes; for example, loading an
UML-BOX we can, without any double clicking, we can write some title ("my"
first text-edit mode); after double clicking a dialog opens up and we can fill
several fields (my second text-edit mode). I beleive you are refering to "my"
first editing mode (never found deleting problems with "my"  second one

Please, tell me whether I am right or wrong in order to better evaluate your
ideas.
(and forgive my english)

You are correct, it is the case of editing in-diagram I want to fix, not
the properties editing.  In fact, in the long run I want to be able to
use the standard GTK text widgets for editing, getting all manner of
stuff for free, but I need to have the enter/exit part down right first.

-Lars