Re: UI issue: Text edit mode

On 8/10/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

I have my doubts about what would be best for entering.  My ideas so far
are

<snip>
I'm favoring 3 over 2, even though it'd rule out using '1' for zoom
100%.  I think 4 would be confusing and hard to code.  But is 1 too
non-intuitive?  Are there better ways?  What do other programs get away
with?

Use the same behaviour as a file manager does for renaming ... click
on the text a second time, to enter edit mode.

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, Department of CSE, IIT Bombay
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/