work from Dia 0.95 to 0.96

Hello,

I am a coder, and i work currently with PHP on a medium project. I use Dia to create some model, like actor diagrams, database diagrams... I create some documents with Dia 0.95 under Windows and now i can't load them with Dia 0.96 (Win).

It's a very big problem, not really because i need to use the version 0.96 now. But i must test it and with my old work ; and why not uninstall the 0.95.

I seach on the web about that, i see nothing about that? Is it a know problem? Should i convert my work to 0.96? It exists a simple way to convert a file from 0.95 to 0.96?

Thanks a lot,

-Valentin