Re: OpenOffice integration

Antonio wrote ....

In the insert -> Object menu I can only find html object like plugin,
applet, sound; plus OLE object (but I think this is a Windows feature)
and the Formula plugin.

I don't think there is any usable item in this menu.

May be a solution a plugin that keep exported a raster version of the
diagram and the import of this image like a linked image? Is there any
plugin of this kind?

Antonio