Re: change default shape size and/or text size and format in UML?

Denis Haskin sagde:
Is there any way I can change the default shape size and/or the text
and/or format, particularly using the UML sheet?

Shapes and fonts start off very large and it's a real pain to resize
everything.  I poked around the doc and files a bit and couldn't find
anything...

The UML classes in particular have way too many things hardcoded, but then
they are big and complex.  You can change some aspects of their defaults
if you double-click on their icons in the toolbar, but definitely not
enough.  Text size & font can be changed, but line width is currently
hardcoded, and object size is calculated from the contents.  There is
little doubt that they are due for an overhaul, however the complex code
surrounding the attributes/operations handling has kept people away from
that.

-Lars