Re: Dia Replace for Macs

Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere <at> teaser.fr> writes:

Mike Hebert wrote:
Hello.  I've authored a Mac OS X Universal Binary app which allows a
user to replace shapes in Dia drawings without having to reconnect
connectors or re-enter shape text.  It's called Dia Replace and I'm
looking for volunteers to Beta test it.  When participation in the
Beta test is closed I will update the project homepage
(http://mike74.com/dia_replace.aspx).  Until then, to request
participation email support <at> mike74.com.  Thanks, Mike Hebert

So you can provide a patch to have other people test it as well?

Hub

Hub,

Until I close participation, anyone who wants to is welcome to help test Dia
Replace.  I just need them to email me (support mike74 com) so I can send them a
download link.  If I have misunderstood your question, please try to help me
understand it.

Mike