cpp-src-code

excuse me, i'm new to this,
i learned about dia on my way to build good uml diagrams and i'm very pleased with its features!

but is there any tool for converting the xml to cpp-src-code? If not, i think i would write a little tool now, else perhaps sb can help me!?! Perhaps its better to write a export plugin for this use, but in the mo i dont know enough about the inner.
Have i overseen sth? dont know much about xml(only the basics).
thx, cya