Re: text copy-paste in Win32

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 17:05 +0300, Jani Kajala wrote:
I'm trying to create a math related diagram, which uses greek letters
alpha, beta, etc., and I was thinking to do by typing the symbols in
Open Office, and then copypasting the text to Dia, but text copypaste
doesn't seem to work.

Is there any other way to input symbols in Dia?

I'm (still heh) using Dia 0.95-1 Win32...

Select a Text object and use Paste Text from the Edit menu.  Not sure if
it works under Windows.

-Lars