Re: Dia ChangeLog report for 2006-10-14 03:00:01 UTC (Sat 14 Oct)

Hi,

Yes, I did.  shapes/BPMN/Makefile.am is version 1.1 now.  It is
conceivable, though unlikely, that the update to anoncvs happened
during my update.  Did you remember to run autogen.sh (or autoreconf)?

that's strange. To make sure the problem is not on my side, I
completely re-checked out dia ... and there it is, the whole BPMN file
structure. So I wonder why did not an update do the same for me ...

BTW, I also prefer SVN :-)

I apologize for my accusation. You are doing a very great job.

Ciao,
Michi