Re: adding text to lines

Robert Hölzl sagde:
hello,

I searched a software for painting diagrams like dia vor a long time.
Visio is missing some features, which are solved in dia very nice.

But I miss one thing: How can I link some text to a line? When moving
the objects, which are connected by the line, the text should
automaticially move, too.

Some lines have connection points to which you can connect the text
handle.  However, a) many lines don't, and b) the text doesn't reposition
itself nicely next to the line.  There's a few specific lines that come
with labels which can be repositioned manually.

-Lars