Re: printing error

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 13:40 -0800, Fred J. wrote:

Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
        On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 04:53 -0800, Fred J. wrote:
        > Hi
        > Dia 0.95 under FC5
        > sometimes I am getting the following when trying to print.
        > [fred localhost try]$ dia try_mul.dia
        > String printer-command registered before loading
        persistence!
        > String printer-file registered before loading persistence!
        > Print dialog?
        > nothing happens and no print out.
        > what do I need to do to print this job.

        The first two messages are not indicative of printing
        problems. The
        third one I think was just a debugging statement. Is it a
        particular
        diagram that won't print? Do you use the right printer command
        (i.e. if
        you print to a file and then use the same command with the
        file as an
        argument, does it print)?

        -Lars

it is a particular diagram that does not print, others do.
when selecting print ot file, it works but generating this file.

If you could send me or the list this file that will not print, we can
investigate it.  Will the file that gets generated print using the same
print command?

-Lars