Re: Why is Dia not mapped to .dia-extension in Windows?

My installation of Dia 0.95-1 did not map itself to the extension .dia,
nor did it do so on another Windows machine I installed it to.

Christian,

sorry for that. However, I cannot reproduce your problem. Could you provide
some details on your operating system? Are you using the same user account
for running dia as for the installation? Does this user have
administrator rights?

The Windows operating system makes it very easy for you to recover lost
file associations. Just use "Open With" from the Explorer context menu,
choose dia and check "Always use this program..."

Regards,

Steffen