Re: eps export with greek letters in text field

There are other ways to get DIA output to LaTeX, and to keep the greek
characters.  I have had the best luck using the MetaPost export
capability.  This will pull the DIA diagram into LaTeX itself, which
will render the text as it does the rest of your document.

Check the mailing list archives for some pointers on how to use *.mp
effectively.

If you can't find that information, ask again and I'll dig it up.

            Rob