Re: type1 font problem

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 20:59 +0200, vwf wrote:
Hello,

I would like to make a diagram in .eps format with my own Adobe
type1-font. This works when I choose pango-fonts, but goes wrong
with postscript latin-1 fonts. In the last case, the resulting
image has courier fonts.

The image will be embedded in a LaTeX document, and I want the text
in my diagram to have the same font as the text of my document.
Is this possible?

For that, you might want to use one of the TeX-oriented output methods.
such as MetaPost, PSTricks or PGF.  The latin-1 output only allows a
very small selection of fonts (essentially the built-in ones).

-Lars