Maybe I'm missing something

I would love to see the nudge function implemented. But I would never want it to include attached lines. Why? Because I never have any! I accurately place objects where I want them, and then connect them. So for me, a nudge (a vital tool--now I get them as close as possible and then open my images in GIMP and place them precisely where I need them--and have to fix the dang lines as well) that ignores all connections and just moves the selected object(s) would be wonderful. A huge improvement. A delightful enhancement. Maybe options down the road would be nice, but this function, without all the hoo-hah of attached lines, would be great.

And while we're at it, a zero-dimension guide (as in GIMP) that I can pull out to verify things are in fact lined up as I want them would be very nice as well.

Thanks-

Jim Clark