Re: disable new document on open

On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 09:11 -0700, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
is this option currently available? I couldn't find anything under
prefs...I open an already existing file, having to not always close
the new file created on Dia startup would be nice.

This has been discussed before, but nobody got down to implementing it.
The correct way would be to replace the unused diagram with the new one,
or just close it automatically if it's unchanged.

-Lars