Re: UML

You should not really want to resize UML classes the way you do with the other shapes, this is by nature as they are `special` design shapes.

I remember that when I started out with UML I also wanted to do this but soon realized that it would not really have any benefit in the case of UML as you can control the size of the objects with some of the checkboxes on the dialog when double clicking it, you sort of get accustomed to this over time and it's fairly standard across most UML tools today.

It should not be hard getting the UML stuff rendered in a special way... most of the rendering code would be in /objects/UML/class.c search for draw to find any 'drawing' related stuff, that's about as much as what I know, I think the resizing of it might just be a setting somewhere.

I've attached my diff report `cvs diff -u` - not sure who would actually put this into the main repository but from what I understand I should just mail it here.

These changes were mostly involved with the actual dialogs, e.g. properties and stuff you can change for the different UML entities most of them are also specifically related to C# as I'm helping some other work on a code generator and for it to work properly DIA had to support some new things.