Re: UML

Jan,

Could you please share with us what kind of changes to the UML classes
you have done ?

Personally, I would like to make little customizations to DIA myself.
For instance, such as the ability to "drag'n'click" reshape a UML
component like you can do with a regular rectangle. (Currently, UML
components have fixed size).

How hard would this kind of change be ?

Regards,
Leonel

On 5/5/06, jan jan <jve7gm gmail com> wrote:
Thanks, will take a read ...