Re: Missing data in the saved files
- From: Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>
- To: discussions about usage and development of dia <dia-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Missing data in the saved files
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:05:49 +0200
On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 10:29 -0800, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 11:18:36PM +0200, Nadim Khemir wrote:
with every document:
- Save the "snap to grid" state
- Save the "dynamic grid" state
It seems that dia doesn't save the pallette position/size either.
It'd be nice if it did.
The palette (toolbox, we usually call it) is something we consider
managed by the window manager. Our attempts at making it just stay on
top have not been too good.
] [Thread Prev