Re: *UserData Suggestion

> However, i was just wondering why don't you use a Glib Dataset or a GLib
> Datalist to store the properties (under UserData). The properties need
> not have a particular type. These could just be strings and any code
> that needs them later can do the conversion.

This is my own axe to grind, so it may not be applicable here. It sounds applicable though so I will mention it. Why don't we have external data sources referenced with xlink? We have a few styles of embedding information, and XML already has a standard facility for referencing data external data.

Ian Smith