*UserData Suggestion

Hello All

After taking a look at the UML Objects i found it somewhat complicated.

I love the way you describe the properties and mem offsets within the struct. I guess that the user interface is generated through the series of DEFINEs in the PropDescription structure.

However, i was just wondering why don't you use a Glib Dataset or a GLib Datalist to store the properties (under UserData). The properties need not have a particular type. These could just be strings and any code that needs them later can do the conversion.

This will simplify the User Interface and the operations of getting and setting properties. In fact get and set operations will somewhat be taken care by the datalist. Interfacing the properties of each object with Python will also be easier this way.

What do you think?

All the best
thanOS