Re: Prerelease 5:copy and paste

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:22:13 +0100 (CET), Wolfgang Stoeggl wrote
The behaviour could be reproduced here under
v0.95-pre4 (Windows XP) according to the description.
A screenshot of the result after pasting is attached.
Regards,
Wolfgang

My results are "the same" as  Wolfangs's.
I work with Suse 9.2

But then I did two more tests:
1) Instead of using the diagram I sent to the list I created a new similar
one.
....       Select all. Edit->copy   Edit->paste
 Nothing wrong happened: I reproduced Lars' test.

2) Again I opened the diagram I sent to the list.
....       Select all. Edit->copy   Edit->paste
   Wrong results again.
....      I touched the wrong line and CTRL-X: nothing happened.
.... I touched the copied ellipse and OH!!!:
     The wrong line jumped in place!!!!
Wolfram: Can you reproduce this? Thank you