Re: Prerelease 5:copy and paste

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 14:36 -0300, loli wrote:
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:51:20 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote
Yes, there's another one out this evening.  This time, there's more
autogapping, three, count them, three security fixes in the xfig
importer (ouch!), UML wrapping updates, and a strange bug I haven't
pinpointed in internationalization that seems to turn Dia to the C
locale halfway through startup.  It's available at

  http://download.gnome.org/sources/dia/0.95/

-Lars

There is some problem with my 0.95-pre5 version.

I attach a diagram with just a Standard - Ellipse with two connected lines

If I select "all" and then Edit-> Copy and then Edit->Paste:

     with version 0.94 everything looks right.
 But with version 0.95-pre5
one of the lines of copied stuff gets joined to the source ellipse

Please try it just in case this is a general bug

Can't reproduce it from your description.  Can you do a step-by-step
description?  Or else attach a diagram that show the set-up?

-Lars