Re: Dia on IBM Developerworks

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 12:01 -0800, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:
FYI - I just posted an article on IBM's developerworks about Enterprise
Metaprogramming, and I used dia as the example sstem.  You can read the
article here:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-metaprog3/

I didn't use dia's plugin system because (a) at the time I didn't know
about it, and (b) the series is Scheme-based anyway.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know.

Thanks, that's a nice little introduction.  Too bad it came just shortly
before the much better Dia 0.95.  I've put a link to it on the Dia links
page.

-Lars