RE: Goals for 0.96

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 15:28 -0500, Wells, Brent wrote:
Lars,

Those are pretty much what I was looking for also, but I would love to
see Microsoft Visio XML importation.  I have several documents that are
in MS Visio and this would help me greatly.

It's a good point.  I have in fact looked a bit at it, and it doesn't
look like an awful task, there's just a lot of work in it.  It is
similar to the XFig import in overall structure, but probably easier
because of the XML structures. The best route is to make a simple
importer at first and expands its capabilities over several releases.
Once a framework is up, it'd be a simple task to extend it with another
little bit, without requiring a lot of programming knowledge.

-Lars