resizing objects to the same size

Hi,

First of all thanks for such a nice tool. I am having trouble setting objects to an equal size. There are options for aligning objects, but I can't find a function for setting the object to the same size.

I have skimmed through the list archives of 2006 and the Dia tutorial, but couldn't find an answer. The search engine in the archives page shows an error message:

Not Found
The requested URL /mailman/search was not found on this server.

Is this functionality available in Dia or can resizing only be done manually?

Regards,

Lennaert