Re: opening new diagram in existing dia instance (dia for windows)

On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 10:22 -0400, Todd Chambery wrote:
Hi all,

I have problem with dia starting a new instance when a diagram is
invoked outside of dia.  I'm mostly working with dia for windows, but I
believe the Linux version has a similar issue.

Is there something like gimp-remote for dia, where new diagrams are
opened in the existing instance?

Nope, nobody's looked into doing that yet (AFAIK).  Possibly the
gimp-remote code could be snatched fairly directly.

-Lars